Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Getting ready for the last frost!

So in between powerwashing and sanding my deck...I've been trying to get a few things planted.  Crossing my fingers we're done with snow. It's APRIL.  

My daughter got this plant (mum?) from her friend for her birthday.  It sneakily hid next to my media tower and by the time I remembered it was there, it was drying up fast.  So in the ground it goes with a salute and a "may the force be with you". 


My new grow bag finally arrived (cat confiscated the other one).  So in went the radishes!  Watermelon and Crimson Giant.


Rosemary stopped its fussiness.  Doing fantastic now.


Here's my big "oops" in the gardening world for the week.  It was doing so much better than when I bought it.  And then...the table got moved out from under the eave for my daughter's birthday party...and it got snowed on.  Six inches of snowed on. Whoops. Holding out hope...maybe? I can't bring myself to trash it.


And the spinach came outside finally!


No comments:

Post a Comment