Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Oh, peppers.

So upon inspection of the peppers this morning, it came to my attention they were busting at the seams and it was time to move on up- even though the first true leaves hadn't busted through.

Luckily, I had some lovely sunshine at naptime to work with...so I gathered up the materials- including one of my trusty tubtrugs... and got ready to pot them up!

Look at those roots busting out!  I see you!


My, my- you're a big pepper seedling.  


And then they were done.  I put two seeds in each cell....so since my success rate was 100% with growing...I ended up with a lot to thin.  I have 11 pots that will be on the deck for peppers...and will probably shove two peppers in the big raised bed....that is to be built in march. It's sneaking up on me...I need to buy my cedar :) 

So out of the 36 plants that grew from seed, I kept 19...and only need 13 from that.  Hope someone wants some pepper plants!


No comments:

Post a Comment