Monday, February 18, 2013

What a difference a day makes!


So I took all these pictures yesterday but got tied up painting my house and never posted it.  Oddly enough, some things look SO different today. So...the only to do, is "side by side" pictures of the things that changed...in a day.

The lime tree has blooms all over it- but only two have opened.  Yesterday it looked like a glorious flower...today it looks like the little lime-to-be is pushing its way through!

 

Yesterday- the lemon tree had a bud that looked like it might bloom soon- well, it did late last night!

 

And the little baby tomatoes popping up!!

Yesterday                           Today



So, my snapdragons.  I had no idea what to expect with flowers.  I've never grown them from seed (indoors) and was extremely shocked to see the snapdragons branching out- both on the plant and beneath the dirt. I made the pictures super big so what I'm talking about is a bit more visible. I'm excited to see what they have in store for me!  Oh, and the 3 cotyledon plants still have leaves coming in in threes!  




And finally, just for kicks- purple jalapeno seedlings! 





No comments:

Post a Comment