Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Brains....Brains!!!

No, this post isn't about zombies.  At least I hope not.  Today, the preschool crew and I transplanted the brain flowers.  Well, I did most of it, but they helped where they could.


I think there are four colors of brain flower...red pink orange and yellow. You could definitely tell they were going to be different colors by the color of the stems.  


I potted up 18 and probably wasted about that.  It was so hard to decide which to keep. I only hope I kept enough of each color!

TUBTRUG!!


I also potted up one of the pansies that had come in, and the garlic chives!  


My two helpers for today placing the pots into some fish emulsion water.  I ended up watering from the top too, though, because I'm too impatient to let them sit.  And Hula had her eye on the whole tray.


No comments:

Post a Comment