Monday, February 25, 2013

Teeny Tiny

So my komachi balloon flowers finally came up all the way....but I'm too impatient to wait for them to get first leaves to transplant them.  What? They're taking up too much space sitting in the empty greenhouse. See?


But, they are still itty bitty teeny tiny, so they must be handled with tons of care.  


My Buzz Lightyear helper filled one of the pots for me...


I popped out the cell with the bottom end of the spoon...very cautiously...


Carefully broke up the dirt so I could find the teeny tiny plant within.


Poked a hole in the potting soil....



Then put the little guy in his home! Then repeated.  Three more times. And again with the chives- which, I had no idea barely have roots at this stage. So we'll see if I essentially murdered my chives or what.


Tah-dah!


No comments:

Post a Comment