Thursday, March 7, 2013

I like to hover.

So nothing got transplanted or repotted or sown today, so I had time to just walk around and look at everything and take pictures of teeny tiny first leaves!

While I was looking over the lime tree I found two of these- I don't know what they are, even after intense googling.  Leaves were promptly ripped off and flung outside.


Look how big this purple jalapeno is!  I need to get the small solo cups ASAP!


Snapdragon jungle!


Go chives, go!!


Intense googling on this too...no answer.  Just a curvy leave on a Santa Fe pepper. Neat!


Pansy's first true leaf!


First true leaves on brain flowers coming in!


Komachi's looking swell!


Primrose getting a first true leaf!


Tiny first leaves on the spearmint!


Grow bags ordered!  This weekend is supposed to be beautiful, so hopefully I can do some wedding and take pictures of where everything is supposed to go!  Need to hit Lowes for some gravel, sand, dirt, and maybe anything else that piques my interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment