Monday, March 25, 2013

Whoops

I'm saying whoops to a few things.  So comes to find out that probably all of my tomato losses were due to overfeeding.  The good news is- easy fix from here on out....stagger feedings.  I lost a black truffle yesterday.  Oh well, I'll take an excuse to buy some starts!  And whoops for leaving my plants in the greenhouse too long.  Nothing happened except they are huge.

This is a block of roots.  Even Hula is intrigued. This is the Jelly Melon.
This is the Starlight Rose Zinnia- look at those roots!!



















All potted up!


The grow bags haven't been able to go outside yet...while I wasn't planning on it being summertime yet, I thought the snow would at least stop.  Wrong. This is what my afternoon looked like yesterday.  March 24th.

Luckily, there's a little spring inside the house.  A couple of the snapdragons have bloomed! They are just gorgeous. I can't wait for them to go outside.

Nothing here to see....or is there? Sneak attack!

No comments:

Post a Comment