Thursday, March 14, 2013

Last indoor sowing of 2013

Today was a great yet sad day in my gardening world.  The long awaiting indoor growing of 2013 had its first last today.  The last few things to be sown, were sown. While I'm getting excited it's close to "outdoor time", I'm sad "indoor time" is quickly coming to a close.

I don't have room for a 36 cell greenhouse on my table anymore, and I'm not using the mesh covered pellets...so I had to improvise.  I cut up one of my 36 cell-ers so that I had two rows of five cells...which fit perfectly in the mini greenhouse!



Getting ready to sow!  Jelly Melon, Sweet Gherkin, Pepperchini (I know, I know, but I didn't have space for the big container with the greenhouse there....and some digging revealed nothing had happened), Petunia and Zinnias.


Like I said- never gets old rehydrating the pellets!


All sown and ready to go under the light.  Here's to a great year of greenhousing...and hopefully next year I can go bigger and better!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment