Thursday, March 14, 2013

Leaves, for me?

So while hovering over the rosemary plant....I found....gnat fly larvae  ::shudder::  The crazy part?  The soil was nearly completely dry!  So....it went outside.  It's getting warmer out there and it's an evergreen, it will be fine.  I swear it's never-ending, though. So to cheer myself up, I went and ooh-ed and ahh-ed at all the wonderfully different leaves in my little indoor garden.

The black truffle tomato has a potato leaf!


Regular leaf on the white queen tomato.


Pepper leaves!


Dill leaf!  Looks like carrot leaves.


Brain flower leaves!


I especially like the Komachi balloon flower leaves...they have ridges all around the edge!


Primrose have been a neat shade of green/pink


I love how the pansy leaves have a little curl to them!


I just love the snapdragons I got- such a variety! You can tell they're going to be awesome by how different the leaves all are.


Some overhead shots of things just for poops and giggles.



And the obligatory "forest of snapdragons" picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment