Friday, March 22, 2013

Like I said, frustrating.

So a couple days ago,  I tossed my last hazelfield seedlings.  They had all taken on that wicked leaf curl and all the leaves had become crunchy while still remaining green. I was going to say something had to have been up with the seeds (4 dropped like flies.) and then I went to post the link to the seeds on Baker's Creek's site...and they're magically gone.  Hmm...I may be right. I'm just going to buy some starters for my red beefsteak.  I mean, I technically have time to start new ones if I desired....but, there's no harm in buying a start.


Look, how can I plant in these? She'll be so sad!


In other news, my order from Michigan Bulbs is here! Back at the beginning of January, they were having a wicked sale, so I ordered the Ketchup and Mustard Rose (top picture) and the Blue Fringe Daisy (bottom picture).  Thankfully the company is awesome and doesn't ship until it's an appropriate time for your area, so I didn't have to worry about getting daisies or roses in January.  The warmth is almost here!!



Oh...and bloom snapdragons, bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment